Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Future Black Car LLC
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the Future Black Car website (the "Service") operated by Future Black Car LLC ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Future Black Car LLC.
Future Black Car LL Chas no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Future Black Car LLC shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Florida, United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions and excluding the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG).
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
Cancellations: All cancellations for transfers booked in our Sedan, SUV must be received four (4) hours prior to contracted start time to avoid forfeiture of 100 percent of the estimated trip total.
Code of Conduct:
- No smoking/vaping is allowed in the vehicles.
- Any unusual spill, soiling or damage to the vehicle caused by the passenger will result in a $250 clean-up fee being charged directly to the credit card on file for the trip.
- No open containers of alcohol are permitted in the vehicle.
- Future Black Car representative/chauffeur reserves the right to refuse service to any passenger for any type of gross misconduct or inebriation.
- Since we strive to arrive 5-10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time, please note that if you are not ready to leave within 15 minutes of your scheduled pickup time, we reserve the right to cancel your ride and a refund may not be given. This rule is not in effect for airport pickups due to flight delays, baggage claim delays, etc. or other extenuating circumstances. A $20/waiting fee may also be charged for every 15 minutes following a scheduled pickup.