Cancellation Policy / Code of Conduct
Future Black Car LLC
Cancellations: All cancellations for transfers booked in our Sedan, SUV must be received Eight (8) hours prior to contracted start time to avoid forfeiture of 100 percent of the estimated trip total.
Code of Conduct:
- No smoking/vaping is allowed in the vehicles.
- Any unusual spill, soiling or damage to the vehicle caused by the passenger will result in a $250 clean-up fee being charged directly to the credit card on file for the trip.
- No open containers of alcohol are permitted in the vehicle.
- Future Black Car representative/chauffeur reserves the right to refuse service to any passenger for any type of gross misconduct or inebriation.
- Since we strive to arrive 5-10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time, please note that if you are not ready to leave within 15 minutes of your scheduled pickup time, we reserve the right to cancel your ride and a refund may not be given. This rule is not in effect for airport pickups due to flight delays, baggage claim delays, etc. or other extenuating circumstances.
- A $20/waiting fee may also be charged for every 15 minutes following a scheduled pickup with the Sedan, a $25 waiting fee may be charged for every 15 minutes following a scheduled pickup with the SUV.